All the videos are less than 90 seconds, and all feature easy-to-use non-technical advice that all your clients will understand.
- Why security awareness is the best defense.
- Spotting and avoiding phishing attacks.
- Security in the workplace.
- The threat of spear phishing.
- The risk of ransomware.
- Good password practices.
- Choosing a password manager.
- Why security policies matter.
- Safe data handling.
- Good social media practices.
- Security out of the office.
- Security at home.
- Spotting and avoiding BEC scams.
- Preventing identity theft.
- Preventing Zelle and other P2P scams.
- Protecting seniors from scams.
- Protecting a small business.
- Stopping robocalls.
- What is 2FA?
- Why banking online is safer.
- How credit freezes work.
- The top mistakes cybercriminals are anticipating.
- Celebrating National Cybersecurity Awareness Month.
- Celebrating Data Privacy Day.
- Interviews with real cyber criminals and victims.
- And much more.
Click here to access the entire collection, or view a sample below.
Only The Very Best For You
Neal O’Farrell is widely regarded as one of the longest-serving cybersecurity experts on the planet, 40 years and counting.
He’s advised multiple governments, won multiple awards, was member of the Federal Communications Commission’s Cybersecurity Roundtable, and has been behind some of the nation’s most ambitious security awareness initiatives. Meet him.