Did you know that cybercrime is expected to soon be costing nearly $1 trillion every month? That there are more than 1 million new victims of identity theft every month? That seniors are being scammed out of more than $3 billion every year?
Yet experts know that the best defense, by far, is just a little more caution and vigilance by us all.
Secure In 60 Seconds is the best way to get there. A collection of more than 45 short and captivating security videos, created by one of the longest-serving security experts on the planet, and designed to make it easier for all of us to spot and stop these scams.
- Why awareness matters.
- Security in the workplace.
- Spotting and avoiding phishing attacks.
- What is spear phishing?
- Good password practices.
- Why security policies work
- Safe data handling.
- Good social media practices.
- Security out of the office.
- Security at home.
- Spotting and avoiding BEC scams.
- Preventing identity theft.
- Preventing Zelle and other P2P scams.
- Protecting seniors from scams.
- Protecting a small business.
- Stopping robocalls.
- What is 2FA?
- Why banking online is safer.
- What are credit freezes?
- Teens and privacy.
- Cyber safe in high school.
- TikTok and privacy.
- The top mistakes cybercriminals are anticipating.
- Using password managers.
- Interviews with real cyber criminals and victims.
- And much more.
- To educate and protect your family.
- To make your employees more aware and vigilant.
- To protect your school.
- To protect your community.
Check Out Our Top 10 Cybersecurity Tips
IT’S TIME TO BRING IN THE IRISHMAN
Neal O’Farrell is widely regarded as one of the longest-serving cybersecurity experts on the planet, 40 years and counting.
He’s advised multiple governments and was member of the Federal Communications Commission’s Cybersecurity Roundtable. As head of the Identity Theft Council he led some of the nation’s most ambitious security awareness initiatives.
He’s taught security to audiences all around the world, including at the headquarters of Facebook, and was the first expert to train a police department in identity theft, more than 20 years ago. Meet him.