Check out this slightly longer (6 minute) intro video where Neal outlines the Top 10 habits and routines that he practices and that can protect everyone from cyber risks and fraud.
Use The Videos:
- To help your clients manage their security and privacy risks.
- As a free resource for their family and friends.
- For PR and lead generation.
- To set yourself apart from your competitors.
All the videos are less than 90 seconds, and all feature easy-to-use non-technical advice that all your clients will understand.
- Why security awareness is the best defense.
- Spotting and avoiding phishing attacks.
- Security in the workplace.
- The threat of spear phishing.
- The risk of ransomware.
- Good password practices.
- Choosing a password manager.
- Why security policies matter.
- Safe data handling.
- Good social media practices.
- Security out of the office.
- Security at home.
- Spotting and avoiding BEC scams.
- Preventing identity theft.
- Preventing Zelle and other P2P scams.
- Protecting seniors from scams.
- Protecting a small business.
- Stopping robocalls.
- What is 2FA?
- Why banking online is safer.
- How credit freezes work.
- The top mistakes cybercriminals are anticipating.
- Celebrating National Cybersecurity Awareness Month.
- Celebrating Data Privacy Day.
- Interviews with real cyber criminals and victims.
- And much more.
The collection includes incident-specific videos – videos branded with your logo that can be used to quickly alert your clients (and all their business and social connections too) about an emerging threat.
It could be an active phishing campaign, a surge in ransomware, a recent data breach or other incident. Whenever there’s an incident, pull the most appropriate short video from your collection and start pushing it out.
Branding And Customization
All the videos are branded with your logo and welcome message, and the collection includes a custom welcome video recorded just for your firm (see an example below).
For Employee Awareness Too
Our training is being used by all kinds of organizations to provide constant security awareness training to employees – organizations like Autodesk, Rodan and Fields, World Market, Plaid, and the entire Arkansas State University System. In fact, more than 150 different organizations currently use our training.
The entire 60 Seconds collection of 45 custom videos costs just $4,500, including your logo and message added to every video and the recording of a custom welcome video.
That’s a perpetual license, meaning you own those videos forever. You can host them on your LMS or web site, or share them openly through your YouTube channel. There are no additional fees or costs, no annual or user fees, and the price includes all future updates.
Only The Very Best For Your Clients
Neal O’Farrell is widely regarded as one of the longest-serving cybersecurity experts on the planet, 40 years and counting.
He’s advised multiple governments, won multiple awards, was a member of the Federal Communications Commission’s Cybersecurity Roundtable, and has been behind some of the nation’s most ambitious security awareness initiatives. Meet him.